Business Studies Students visit Sidcup
- Billions of soft drinks sold each year in the UK;
- Six factories throughout the UK;
- Three lorry loads of sugar delivered every day to their Sidcup factory;
- 27% reduction in their use of plastic over the past 10 years;
- 16 Reigate Grammar Business students wearing 16 highly fashionable hats!
On Monday, Sixth Form Business students had the the opportunity to find out some fascinating insights into Coca Cola and learn some impressive statistics regarding their UK operations, which have a very clear focus on rigorous quality control and social responsibility. The students were given an informative presentation followed by a factory tour, both of which will have provided some very useful context to their A Level course.