RGS We Care
We are living in a time of extreme uncertainty with the impact of coronavirus affecting our daily lives. All of us here at RGS have the entire Reigatian community in our thoughts. #RGSWeCare
The benefit of being part of a large, connected, global community is that we have the power, collectively to do some good.
RGS is here to help you – wherever you are in the world and whatever your association to the school.
We call on our wonderful connected Reigatian community to help and support each other in the difficult – indeed unprecedented – times that we face.
If the RGS team can help in any way, please get in contact via our dedicated number, or email:
Telephone / text : 07535 799 344
Can RGS help?
- Would you like a chat with someone friendly on the phone?
- Do you need some urgent supplies?
- Can we connect you with some Reigatians in your area?
- Need someone to post a letter or run an errand?
Are you able to become a Reigatian volunteer?
- Be on hand to chat to someone
- Deliver some essential supplies
- Be on standby to help!
Over the coming days and weeks, our support will include:
- Sending handwritten letters from RGS students
- Making phone calls to those who may be living alone
- Uploading videos showcasing the many talents of RGS students
- Sending weekly e-newsletters featuring stories and recollections to bring the Reigatian community together