Over 200 delegates from schools across the South of England converged on Saturday 2 October to take part in RGS’s twenty-fifth ReiMUN Conference. A day of fruitful debate, including a mock “Crisis!” in which students had to respond to a fictitious invasion and complete an International Plan of Action, ensured that all students benefitted enormously from the day.
Leading the Conference were our ReiMUN 25 officers:
- General Secretaries: Steven C and Piya P
- Presidents of the General Assembly: Karam S and Krishne T
- President of the Security Council: Azsvin M
- Committee Chairs: Austin B, Morgan B, Jake B, Riley G, Hannah H, Krish P, Charlotte T, Douglas Y and Imaan Y
A tremendous turn out from our RGS students who acted as delegates was truly valued.
- Representing China were: Gautam C, Ailsa L, Arun L, Maame O and Yusuf S
- Representing Israel were: Eleanor AW, Philomena B, Aaditya C, Devon M and Olivia M
- Representing Russia were: Grace H, Rohaan S, Roman TL, Dominic T and Charlie W
Administration support was provided by: Zabi B, Fayyad F, Joe F, Noah F, Oscar H, Alexander K, Marcus M, Juan M, Anna P, Kai P, Ayush S, Tabitha S and Lucas W
A huge congratulations to our students for their combined enthusiasm and commitment towards the values of cooperation and collaboration – the true MUN spirit!