RGS Open Events
We are delighted to show parents and families around Reigate Grammar School, and we are proud to say that visitors frequently comment on how friendly our welcome is.
In light of the ever-changing Covid-19 situation, there has been an important format change to our open events. All open events for the spring and summer terms will be virtual.
Virtual Live Q&A Events:
We have a series of morning and evening Virtual Live Q&A events. Mr. Fenton, the Headmaster, will start the meeting at 9.15am/6:00pm by showing a video and then will ask for questions from all attendees. Mrs Lawson, Assistant Head in charge of transition and Mrs Watkins, Admissions Registrar, will also be available to answer questions.
- Live Q&A Evening – Thursday 25 March – 6.00pm-6.45pm
- Live Q&A Evening – Tuesday 20 April – 6.00pm-6.45pm
- Live Q&A Morning – Tuesday 27 April – 9.15am-10.00am
- Live Q&A Morning – Thursday 13 May – 9.15am-10.00am
- Live Q&A Evening – Tuesday 18 May – 6.00pm-6.45pm
- Live Q&A Morning – Friday 28 May- 9.15am-10.00am
- Live Q&A Evening – Wednesday 16 June – 6.00pm-6.45pm
- Live Q&A Morning – Tuesday 22 June – 9.15am-10.00am
Individual Tours of the main school site:
We fully understand the importance of visiting the school in person and we are pleased to be able to offer individual tours again.
- For families who have accepted a place for September 2021, tours are available to book up until the end of the Easter holidays,
- For families who are interested in September 2022 entry, tours are available to book between 19 April and 28 May 2021.
Please note, all adult visitors will need to present email/text proof of a negative lateral flow test upon arrival at Reigate Grammar School.
Please click on tour to see the timings.
Virtual Open Events:
In addition to the Live Q&As and Individual Tours we will be running a few more extensive virtual open events. These virtual open events will follow a similar format to the Live Q&As but will also include speeches from the Headmaster, Assistant Head, Students. There will be breakout rooms within the Q&A session to enable you to ask questions to various departments.
- Friday 30 April 9:15am-11:00am
- Tuesday 15 June 9:15am-11:00am
We really hope that we can return to our normal Working Open Morning format once government guidelines state that we can allow groups of visitors into the school. In the meantime, we do hope you will join us on a personal tour (more details to follow soon) and register for the Virtual Live Q&A and Virtual Open Events taking place over the next two terms.