Open events and tours
Welcome to Reigate Grammar School
We are delighted to show parents and families around Reigate Grammar School, and we are proud to say that visitors frequently comment on how friendly our welcome is.
In light of the ever-changing Covid-19 situation, there has been an important format change to our open events and tours.
Virtual live Q&A events – 45 mins
Mr Fenton, the Headmaster, will start the meeting by showing a short video and will then ask for questions from all attendees. Mrs Lawson, Assistant Head in charge of transition, and Mrs Watkins, Admissions Registrar, will also be available to answer questions.
Live Q&A events for 11+, 13+ and 16+
- Live Q&A evening – Tuesday 18 May – 6.00pm-6.45pm
- Live Q&A evening for Sixth Form entry 2021 and Sixth Form entry 2022 – Tuesday 25 May – 7.00pm – 7.45pm
- Live Q&A morning – Friday 28 May- 9.15am-10.00am
- Live Q&A evening – Wednesday 16 June – 6.00pm-6.45pm
Individual tours – 30 mins
We are pleased to be able to offer individual tours again.
For families who are interested in September 2022 entry and beyond, tours are available to book between now and 25 June 2021.
Please note, all adult visitors will need to present email/text proof of a negative lateral flow test upon arrival at Reigate Grammar School.
Please click on tour to see the timings.
Virtual open events – 1hr 45 mins
In addition to the live Q&As and 1-1 tours we will be running three or four more extensive virtual open events over the academic year. These virtual open events will follow a similar format to the live Q&As but will also include recorded speeches from the Headmaster, Assistant Head and students. There will be breakout rooms within the Q&A session to enable you to ask questions to various departments.
Virtual open events for 11+, 13+ and 16+
- Tuesday 15 June 9:15am-11:00am
We really hope that we can return to our normal working open morning format once government guidelines state that we can allow groups of visitors into the school. In the meantime, we do hope you will join us on a tour and register for the virtual live Q&A and virtual open events taking place this term.
Our admissions team are on hand, just as they always have been, to answer any questions you may have.
Of course there is no substitute for visiting us, but we hope that the following provide a small insight into our community:
- Student led 10 minute tour of RGS
- RGS open events video
- This is Reigate Grammar School’s opportunity
Other virtual tours of the school buildings:
- Hear from some of our fantastic Upper Sixth Formers at A Level Results Day, August 2019.
- Read our 2019 review by The Good Schools Guide.
- Testimonials: have a look at just a few of the lovely things that people have to say about us.
- Browse the most recent edition of our school magazine: The Pilgrim Review.
- Watch the highlights of Enrichment Week, 2019
- Read our online prospectus.
If you would like us to let you know as soon as the date for our next Working Open Morning is confirmed, please send your details to our Admissions Registrar Philippa Watkins on email@example.com